16 de Maio 2018
• We collect your name, company name, address, email, telephone number (s) and payment details (for example, your credit card information). • We use this information to provide our services; for example, to confirm your identity, to contact you, to provide advertising and marketing, and to bill the services you have contracted for. We also use this information to make sure we comply with legal requirements. • We collect data about FACESTORE sites that you visit. We also collect data on how and when to access your account and the FACESTORE platform, including information about the device and browser you are using, your network connection, IP address and information on how you navigate through the FACESTORE interface. • We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services; for example, to make the interface of our platform easier to use. We also use this information to customize the Services to meet the needs of you; for example, by changing the order of applications in the store, from FACESTORE applications to show applications that we believe are of interest to you. Finally, we may use this information to provide advertising or marketing. • By completing the registration process for our Services, and depending on your location, we have created an account with FACESTORE on your behalf. If you activate a FACESTORE account we collect your business address, company type, VAT number, date of birth (if you are an individual business owner) and bank account information. • We use this information to create a Facestore account for you, to provide Facestore services, including fraud and risk monitoring, and to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. • We collect personal information about your customers that you share with us or that customers provide during shopping or during checkout. • We use this information to provide our services and to process orders and better serve your customers. • We use some of the personal information that is provided to us to perform some level of automated decision making - for example, we use certain personal information to help us track accounts for risk or fraud concerns. We will also use personal information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
• We collect personal information when you join our Services, when you access our Services or provide us with the information. • We also partner with third parties who provide us with information about merchants or potential merchants, for example, to help us filter merchants associated with fraud.
• FACESTORE works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. • We may also share your customer information in the following circumstances: 1. To prevent, investigate or take action in connection with illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions or any other contract related to the Services, or as required by law. 2. If the merchant whose store was visited by you or accessed, directs us to transfer that information (for example, if they allow a third-party application to access the customer personal information). 3. To comply with legal requirements, or to respond to legal orders, subpoenas, court orders or other requests from public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). 4. Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business or business from a merchant whose store was visited or accessed by you, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or other transaction or similar process. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage.
• We collect the name of the buyer from our Merchant, email, order and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, order information that is initiated by the buyer or Merchant, store information of the FACESTORE-compliant merchants that were visited, and information about the device and browser that you used. • We use this information to provide our merchants with the Services, including order support and processing, risk and fraud screening, authentication and payments. We also use this information to improve our services. • We also store and use this information to pre-fill checkout information. In addition, we use this information to help customize and enhance the experience by visiting the merchant store by displaying products and services most likely to be of interest to you. • We use some of the personal information you provided to us to drive some level of automated decision making - for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
• We collect this information when you use or access a store that uses our Services, for example, when you visit a merchant site, place an order, or sign up for an account on a merchant website. • In addition, we associate with third parties who provide us with information about buyers, for example, to help us filter merchants associated with fraud.
• A FACESTORE trabalha com uma variedade de terceiros e prestadores de serviços para ajudar a fornecer aos nossos comerciantes os Serviços e podemos partilhar informações pessoais com eles para apoiar nesses esforços. • Também podemos partilhar as informações dos seus clientes nas seguintes circunstâncias: 1. para prevenir, investigar ou tomar medidas em relação a atividades ilegais, suspeita de fraude, situações envolvendo ameaças potenciais à segurança física de qualquer pessoa, violações de nossos Termos e Condições ou qualquer outro contrato relacionado aos Serviços, ou conforme exigido por lei. 2. Se o comerciante cuja loja foi visitada por si ou acedida nos direcione para transferir essas informações (por exemplo, se elas permitem que um aplicação de terceiros aceda as informações pessoais do cliente). 3. para estar em conformidade com os requisitos legais, ou para responder a ordens legais judiciais, intimações, mandados judiciais ou outros pedidos de autoridades públicas (inclusive para atender aos requisitos de segurança nacional ou de aplicação da lei). 4. As informações pessoais também podem ser partilhadas com uma empresa que adquira os nossos negócios ou negócios de um comerciante cuja loja foi visitada ou acedida por si, seja por meio de fusão, aquisição, falência, dissolução, reorganização ou outra transação ou processo semelhante. Se isso acontecer, publicaremos um aviso na nossa homepage.
Partners are individuals or companies who have agreed to the terms of the FACESTORE Partner Program to work with FACESTORE to promote the Services (a) by forwarding customers to FACESTORE; (b) developing templates for the FACESTORE store for merchant use; or (c) development of applications using the FACESTORE Application Interface (API) for merchant use.
• We collect the name, company name, website, twitter or other social networks, phone number (s), address, type of business, email address and payment details. We use this information to work with you, verify your identity, contact you, make payments, and evaluate risks, fraud, or other similar problems. • We collect data about the FACESTORE sites you visit or visit. We also collect data about how and when to access your account and the FACESTORE platform, including information about the device and browser you use, network connection, IP address, and information about how you navigate through the FACESTORE interface. We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services; for example, to make the interface of our platform easier to use. We also use this information to customize the Services for you; for example, by changing the order of applications in the FACESTORE APP store to show the applications we believe to be of interest to you. • We collect personal information about your customers that are shared with us or that they provide to us directly. We use this information to work with you and provide our services to your customers. • We will also use personal information in other cases where you give us express permission.
• We collect this information when you register in a partner account, when you register one of your customers in our Services or when your customers sign up. We also collect any additional information you transmit to us.
• FACESTORE works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our merchants with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. • We may also share your information in the following circumstances: 1. To prevent, investigate or take action in connection with illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or any other contract related to the Services, or as required by law. 2. To help us conduct marketing and / or advertising campaigns. 3. To comply with legal requirements, or to respond to legal orders, subpoenas, court orders or other requests from public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements). • Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or other similar transaction or process. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage. • Facestore will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for purposes other than those described in the previous points and in point 7.x
By visiting or browsing FACESTORE websites we collect information about the device and browser you use, network connection, IP address and information about the cookies installed on the device. We also collect personal information you submit through any message resource available on any of our sites (\"Message Resource\"). • From telephone support users, the phone number, call audio, and other personal information will be collected, that is provided to us during this call. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we may request additional documentation during our call to confirm your identity. • From chat support users, we collect the name, email address, the device and browser they use, network connection, IP address, chat transcript, and other personal information provided during a conversation. Using the blog, we collect the name, email address, website URL and other person information • We use this information to verify your account, to provide and improve our Services (including support or maintenance of your account, if applicable), and to answer any questions you may have.
• We collect this information when you visit Facestore sites, use the Services offered on our sites, or share with us by email, web form, instant message, telephone or post content on our sites (including forums, blogs and any message Feature). We also collect any additional information you may provide.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which can include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a site stored on your device. A different cookie is assigned for each device that accesses our site.
• The FACESTORE platform allows merchants to connect their stores to third-party applications to change or provide new functionality in their stores. Unless listed as \"Made by FACTORE\", FACESTORE is not responsible and has no control over how these applications work. In summary, marketers can control which applications they choose to use in their stores and are responsible for ensuring that they do so in accordance with the relevant privacy and data protection requirements.
• In general, we will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and in compliance with the law, except when we receive a valid cancellation request or, if the merchant cancels your account and your information is removed in accordance with our standard process. • We will continue to store anonymous or anonymous information, such as site visits, without identifiers, to improve our Services.
• We do not share, disclose, sell, rent or provide personal information to other companies (except for FACESTORE-specific merchants you are interacting with or for third-party applications or service providers being used by merchants you are interacting with • If you are a merchant who uses the FACESTORE Services, we will not use the personal information that we collect from you or your customers to contact or market independently to your customers. FACESTORE can contact or market with its customers if we obtain information from another source, such as customers themselves (for example, if they themselves use FAC services ...
JOIN THE E-COMMERCE REINVENTION